DIP exploration, transformation and deepening at the bodily, intellectual and emotional levels of our individual, dual, professional and social lives. This method I have developed is a multi-layered new discipline, a new life guide, based on the whirling we know from Sufism, which can be applied by everyone. It was formed by blending 30 years of social, professional and individual experience in 50 countries as well as scientific and spiritual inquiries that have been going on for years.
In fact, each of us is an artist trying to transform our own life into a better work of art. With this instinct, we are all in search of more efficient instruments. With this awareness, in DIPTEP training programs, whirling as world common heritage, is taught to be as a “contemporary instrument”. Learning and practice, confidence and courage, love and compassion-based education encourages us (as artists) to think more deeply and act accordingly. Any prior practice of whirling is not needed to participate.
It is both e-Government and university approved for Turkish Citizens. For foreign participants, it is approved by the university.
Core Data is the first year of the 2-year training program. It is shaped with 3 modules and its titles are as follows:
- Basic laws of whirling physics & forces
- 3×3=DIP equation (gathering data, enforcement & enhancement)
- Steering the wheels (body, emotion & mind)
- Basic anatomy, body architecture, anatomic analysis & complimentary metaphors
- How does the DIP whirling session progress? (warmup, stretching, take-off, journey, landing & restart)
- Historical, scientific, philosophical, artistic subjects, headlines & subtitles
- Core Data Graduation counted as 20 DIP days (60 hours of whirling)
- Those who complete the end-of-year exam & a total of 30 DIP days (90 hours of whirling) are entitled to receive the Core Data Certificate
- The missing 10 DIP days (30 hours whirling) to be completed by attending workshops & retreats. This is designed for DIP instructor candidates to master the field, and meet participants out of the educational program. Participation fee offered with a -20% price advantage.
1nd Module: 2th -9th October, 2022
2nd Module: 4th -10th December, 2022
3nd Module: 6th -12th March, 2023
(detailed program is shared with participants before each module)
- Our location is Yeldeğirmenleri Bungalow Houses in Kayaköy, Fethiye
- Check-in in the afternoon of the first day
- 7 days DIP-TEP program, 6 nights accommodation
- Daily meditation, swimming, and walks
- Turkish village breakfast, soup and fruit for lunch, delicious dinners with various vegetarian options
- Tea, water, and herbal tea service throughout the day
- Questions Answers session, feedbacks and night chats around the fire
- Accommodation in bungalows for 4 people (two-people sized bungalows pays 20% extra, while single-person sized bungalow pays 40% extra)
- Check-out at noon on the last day
- Decide for payment method, and contact us please (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- After your agreement we’ll ask you to sing & return the contract that will be sent to you
- Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you still have any questions
Beforehand: 1.650 €
3 Instalments: 600 € (monthly)
12 Instalments: 160 € (monthly)
- Cancellations within 60 days before the start, 30% of the total fee is deducted as registration & quota occupancy, and the balance (if any) is refunded.
- Cancellations after the start, 30% of the balance is kept as the vacancy fee, and the balance (if any) is returned.
- In case of force major, only symbolic 5% deduction is made, the balance (if any) is returned.
- In 3 instalments, the 1nd is counted for registration & reservation purposes. The other 2 instalments to be made a month before the meeting dates.
- In 12 instalments, the first 3 instalments are counted for registration & reservation purposes. Other instalments to be made in the 1nd week of each month.