Join Ziya Azazi's DIP Master Classes and deepen your understanding of the DIP technique and improve your skills. The retreat includes 3 unique classes between October 24th and 29th.
In the "Exploring the Skirts" class, you will learn to incorporate the flow and movement of the skirt into your performance, creating grace and elegance. This master class offers a transformative experience, allowing for creative exploration, emotional, intellectual, and physical awareness, and the development of performance skills.
In the "Exploring the Skirts" class, you will receive an introduction to multiple skirt whirling techniques and learn how to use the skirt as an instrument, partner, extension, or mirror of the body/self. You will experience creative exploration and experimentation with different styles and original plays. You will deepen emotional, intellectual, and physical awareness while spending less energy whirling with a skirt.
- Check-in must be completed before 3:00 pm on the first day.
- Check-out should be done at noon on the last day.
- Each morning, a morning walk & DIP-Up session will be held to start the day.
- Three meals of unique vegetarian and vegan cuisine will be provided.
- Tea and coffee will be served throughout the day.
- Daily theoretical and practical applications will be based on one-on-one guidance.
- DIP-Sessions will be held to apply what is learned.
- Feedback sessions will be held during dinner.
- 3 hours of active learning & 3 hours of practicing per day.
- The studio will be open 24 hours a day for hardworking participants.
- There is a natural swimming pool, garden, and hiking trails available to relax and rejuvenate.
490 € shared bathroom
590 € double room
690 € single room
For training photos click →