In fact, we are artists who shape our lives as if they were a work of art. In the accelerating new world, we seek effective and practical new disciplines that will meet our needs and support our development. As you know, DIP is shaped as a tool that meets our physical, intellectual and emotional needs and helps us find spiritual peace.
I invite you to this regular meeting by reminding you that whirling makes us physically healthier, mentally fitter, and spiritually higher. I have shaped this program by thinking of those of you who could not come to the retreats and workshops and wish to meet and whirl. The intervals between sessions are also adequate.
DIPTEP members, DIP Family members, online training/workshop/retreat participants and anyone who knows the sema and wants to experience a DIP session can participate in this program.
- Warm-up exercises that liberate systems
- Stretching exercises with internal and external focus
- Exercises that accelerate the operation of the systems
- Travel with first whirling and surrender
- Conscious recovery
- To fall asleep
- Gently awakening the body, mind, emotions
- The dates are as listed below.
What do we need?
- Please create a 4x4 meter free space for efficient and safe session.
- Choose a wooden floor. Otherwise, choose non-slippery, smooth and even floor.
- Wear comfortable clothes, non-slip socks, booties or dance shoes.
- Do not eat in the last 2 hours before class.
- Position your camera in such a way that it shows the whole dancing area and your whole body
- Please consider the lighting of the place for the sake of better streaming.
How can I register?
You can register by sending the payment receipt, mobile number & personal information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Afterwards, you will be contacted to decide the dates & times of the sessions. Zoom links can be shared via WhatsApp.
March 7th, 21st
April 4th, 18th
Online Intermediate Group
90 € (VAT not included)