Only those who have attended DIP workshops, retreats and online classes can attend this training.
Meetings are held via Zoom and the links are shared via WhatsApp group.
- Deepening in the basic knowledge we take at the beginner level
- Body architecture and anatomic analysis
- Somatic and psychic deepening with whirling
- Detailed discussion of the DIP Whirling Session (Preparations, take off, journey, landing, restart)
- Practices and whirling exercises at every meeting
- Training lasts 4 weeks. Every week there is 1 class. Each class takes 90 minutes.
- The dates are listed below.
What do we need?
- Please create a 4x4 meter free space for efficient and safe session.
- Choose a wooden floor. Otherwise, choose non-slippery, smooth and even floor.
- Wear comfortable clothes, non-slip socks, booties or dance shoes.
- Do not eat in the last 2 hours before class.
- Position your camera in such a way that it shows the whole dancing area and your whole body
- Please consider the lighting of the place for the sake of better streaming.
How can I register?
You can register by sending the payment receipt, mobile number & personal information to email@example.com. Afterwards, you will be contacted to decide the dates & times of the sessions. Zoom links can be shared via WhatsApp.
Dates: 4rd, 11th, 18th and 25th October 2022
Time: 8:30 pm - 10:00 pm (CET)
Online Intermediate Group
90 € (taxes are excluded)
For training photos click →