Anyone who wants to bring Whirling into their life can join these online trainings. No prior knowledge, dance, whirling or gymnastics experience is required to join the beginner levels. We especially invite people who are afraid of whirling, have vertigo, have a sensitive stomach; because curiosity, not fear, will expand us.
Meetings are held via Zoom and the links are shared via WhatsApp group.
- Basic information about the world of whirling
- The basic explanation of the 3x3=DIP equation
- Steering the body, emotion & mind wheels
- Basic overview of a DIP Whirling Session
- Practices and whirling exercises at every meeting
- Training lasts 4 weeks. Each week there is 1 class. Each class takes 90 minutes.
- Dates are listed below.
What do we need?
- Please create a 4x4 meter free space for efficient and safe session.
- Choose a wooden floor. Otherwise, choose non-slippery, smooth and even floor.
- Wear comfortable clothes, non-slip socks, booties or dance shoes.
- Do not eat in the last 2 hours before class.
- Position your camera in such a way that it shows the whole dancing area and your whole body
- Please consider the lighting of the place for the sake of better streaming.
How can I register?
You can register by sending the payment receipt, mobile number & personal information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Afterwards, you will be contacted to decide the dates & times of the sessions. Zoom links can be shared via WhatsApp.
Dates: 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th September 2022
Time: 8:30 pm - 10:00 pm (CET)
Online Beginners Group
90 € (taxes are excluded)