Anyone who wants to bring whirling into their life can join these online trainings sessions. No prior knowledge, dance, whirling, gymnastics experience is required to join the beginner levels. We especially invite people who are afraid of whirling have vertigo or have a sensitive stomach; because curiosity, not fear, will expand us.
Meetings are held via Zoom and the links are shared through a WhatsApp group.
- Basic information about the spinning world
- The basic explanation of the 3x3=DIP equation
- Steering the body, emotion & mind wheels
- Basic overview of a DIP Whirling Session
- Practices and whirling exercises at every meeting
- Training lasts 3 weeks. Each week there is 1 class. Each class takes 90 minutes.
- Dates are listed below.
What do we need?
- Please create a 4x4 meter free space for a safe and efficient session.
- Choose a wooden floor. Otherwise, choose a non-slippery, smooth and even floor.
- Wear comfortable clothes, non-slip socks, booties or dance shoes.
- Do not eat in the last 2 hours before class.
- Position your camera such that it shows the whole dancing area and your whole body.
- Please ensure the place's lighting is adequate for better streaming.
How can I register?
You can register by sending the payment receipt, mobile number & personal information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Zoom links will be shared through WhatsApp.
Dates: 6th, 13th, 20th March 2023
Time: 8:30 pm - 10:00 pm (CET)
Online Beginners Group
3 Meeting: 90 € (VAT not included)