In the new digitalized world, DIP offers trainings in the virtual world in order to reach everyone who cannot be with us physically. These trainings were formed in three different levels depending on the degree of experience of participants. The details of the trainings are as follows.
One-on-one lessons are tailored to the client's personal structure. This format has been designed and the following options have been created considering the physical, intellectual and emotional integrity of students who want to progress faster, have a special situation and/or need the instructor's constant attention. Meetings are held via Zoom and links are shared through WhatsApp
- Basic information about the spinning world
- Explanation of the 3x3=DIP equation
- Steering the body, mind, and emotion wheels
- Basic information about a DIP Spinning Session
- 3 online meetings (2 hours per meeting)
- In total 3 meetings, 6 hours
What do we need?
- Please make sure you have an area of 3 meters in diameter and that there are no dangerous or breakable items around you!
- It is important to choose a smooth and even floor that is not slippery and preferably wooden.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes, non-slip socks or dance shoes to protect your feet (sneakers are not suitable).
- Do not eat in the last 2 hours before class.
How can I register?
You can register by sending the payment receipt, mobile number & personal information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Afterwards, you will be contacted to decide the dates & times of the sessions. Zoom links can be shared through WhatsApp.
How can I get the certification?
- Getting the certification is the choice of the participant.
- If this is decided, the participant is obliged to pass the oral exam (an additional online meeting is required).
- It is also mandatory to attend the DIP workshops for a minimum of 5 days (Every DIP day counts as 3 hours spinning)
- It is necessary to have a span of 30 spinning hours in total that can be documented with recordings (video recordings can be requested for control purposes).
Online One-on-One for Beginners
490 € (VAT not included)