In the new digitalized world, DIP offers trainings in the virtual world in order to reach everyone who cannot be with us physically. These trainings were formed in three different levels depending on the degree of experience of participants. The details of the trainings are as follows.
One-to-one lessons are tailored to the client's personal structure. This format has been designed and the following options have been created considering the physical, intellectual and emotional integrity of students who want to progress faster, have a special situation and/or need the instructor's constant attention. Meetings are held via Zoom and links are shared through WhatsApp
- Basic information about the world of whirling
- The basic explanation of the 3x3=DIP equation
- Steering the body, emotion & mind wheels
- Basic information about a DIP Whirling Session
- 3 Online meetings (each meeting consists of 2 classes of 45 minutes)
- In total 3 weeks, 6 hours (dates to be scheduled together)
What do we need?
- Please create a 4x4 meter free space for efficient and safe session.
- Choose a wooden floor. Otherwise, choose non-slippery, smooth and even floor.
- Wear comfortable clothes, non-slip socks, booties or dance shoes.
- Do not eat in the last 2 hours before class.
- Position your camera in such a way that it shows the whole dancing area and your whole body
- Please consider the lighting of the place for the sake of better streaming.
How can I register?
You can register by sending the payment receipt, mobile number & personal information to email@example.com. Afterwards, you will be contacted to decide the dates & times of the sessions. Zoom links can be shared via WhatsApp.
Online One-on-One for Beginners
490 € (VAT not included)