One-on-one classes are shaped according to body and structure of the person demanding it. This format has been designed by considering the physical, intellectual, and emotional integrity of students who want to progress faster and/or who have a special situation and/or who need the instructor's constant attention. Meetings are held via Zoom and links are shared via WhatsApp.
- Intermediate knowledge of the world of whirling
- The detailed explanation of the 3x3=DIP equation
- Steering body, emotion & mind wheels
- Intermediate anatomy and body architecture
- Examining a DIP Whirling Session (intermediate)
- 4 online meetings (each meeting consists of 3 classes of 45 mins)
- Total of 4 weeks, 12 meeting (dates to be scheduled together)
What do we need?
- Please create a 4x4 meter free space for efficient and safe session.
- Choose a wooden floor. Otherwise, choose non-slippery, smooth and even floor.
- Wear comfortable clothes, non-slip socks, booties or dance shoes.
- Do not eat in the last 2 hours before class.
- Position your camera in such a way that it shows the whole dancing area and your whole body
- Please consider the lighting of the place for the sake of better streaming.
How can I register?
You can register by sending the payment receipt, mobile number & personal information to email@example.com. Afterwards, you will be contacted to decide the dates & times of the sessions. Zoom links can be shared via WhatsApp.
Online One-on-One Intermediate
660 € (taxes are excluded)