This guidance has been shaped with the specific needs of DIPTEP alumni and long-time followers of DIP events in mind. This program is one-on-one with those who need to deepen in any topic of DIP terminology, technique and/or vision.
Meetings are held via Zoom and links are shared via WhatsApp group. Please select the topic(s) for which you will need guidance:
- Refresher opportunity for DIPTEP graduates
- Guidance on the 2nd year FORMATION, for those who have completed 1st year CORE DATA
- Theoretical basics on about Exploring the Skirts
- Theoretical basics on Dervish Tango
- Theoretical basics on Performing DIP
- Guidance on DIPTEP and MASTER CLASSS, for people who have attended workshops & retreats
- This online one-on-one mentoring session lasts 75 minutes. (time to be scheduled together)
What do we need?
- Inform us in advance about the subject(s) that you need guidance on.
- If you need to practice other than theoretical knowledge, please inform in advance.
- If any practices will be made, please prepare yourself and the place for it (4x4 meter free space)
- Choose a wooden floor. Otherwise, choose non-slippery, smooth and even floor.
- Wear comfortable clothes, non-slip socks, booties or dance shoes.
- Do not eat in the last 2 hours before class.
- Position your camera in such a way that it shows the whole dancing area and your whole body
- Please consider the lighting of the place for the sake of better streaming.
How can I register?
You can register by sending the payment receipt, mobile number & personal information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Afterwards, you will be contacted to decide the dates & times of the sessions. Zoom links can be shared via WhatsApp.
60 € (taxes are excluded)